Invitation

I am not an ethicist. Thus, unlike the New York Times column, I do not purport to know the answers. I will post my own as well as those submitted. From time to time I may say what I think but this Blog is primarily for the contributions of others.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Big Cheese



Dear Law School Ethicist;

At my law school when someone writes an email to the faculty that rubs me the wrong way I like to also send kind of a comical follow up to the faculty. I am very funny. I know that because everyone laughs when I make a quip. So, I might write something like. "So now you're the big cheese." or "Is my email working. I got a weird email." or "Et tu brutus." I know it breaks everyone up but lately someone told me it is immature, not funny, and makes me look like a bully since it appears I am ridiculing the writer of the original email. What do you think?

Thanks, Your Funniest Nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Big Cheese; You should continue to do this. As the only 15 year old male on the faculty, I am sure it is refreshing and all you colleagues understand.

    ReplyDelete